- This event has passed.
Defining Your Personal Style
November 16, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm| £30
What’s Your Personal Style?
Understanding the colours and styles that work for our colouring, shape, scale and proportions is important to looking good, but it’s by no means the whole story. What we wear should also express our personal style. In this way, we not only look our very best but also feel comfortable and authentic, and attract the right people into our lives.
In this “hands on” workshop we will explore and define your signature style so that you are able to put together outfits that express who you truly are and that make you look and feel fabulous.
- Understand your style personality and what it means for the way you dress.
- Have created your own personal style vision board
- Know how to adapt your style for different occasions and environments (if necessary).
- Understand which of the current trends will work for you, which won’t, and why.
- Know how you to inject more of your style personality into your existing wardrobe.
Take away: Your personal style vision board.