Dress Your Best
June 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£40
Everyone can look fabulous, regardless of age, shape or size. You just need to understand what works for YOU.
Learn how to dress in the way that flatters your shape, scale and proportions in a friendly, supportive environment.
We will cover:
- Your body shape and what it means for the way you.
- Your proportions – How to create the illusion of being perfectly proportioned.
- Your best styles of dress, skirt, trousers and jacket.
- How to accentuate your best bits and camouflage those you’re not quite so proud of.
- Which fabrics will work best for you – crisp or soft, patterned or plain, stripes or floral?
- An introduction to colour and how to wear it.
Clever dressing really can make a huge difference, streamlining and shaping your body without having to spend hours sweating in the gym!
Rest assured, you will not be asked to strip off!
To aid your understanding, you are encouraged to bring along an outfit you love and one that you don’t wear so that I can show you what does and doesn’t flatter you and why.
Take away: Your personal style sheet with the golden rules for dressing your shape.
This class is limited to just six women so please call me on 07703 405106 or email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk to book your place now.