- This event has passed.
Capsule Wardrobe Workshop
September 10, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£45
Do you dream of having a carefully edited wardrobe of clothes you look and feel great in?
Is this the reality?:
- Your wardrobe is a bit chaotic.
- You have lots of clothes but often feel you have nothing to wear.
- Nothing seems to go with anything.
- You sometimes waste money on clothes you don’t wear.
- You wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time.
If so, don’t worry, help is at hand!
You don’t need masses of clothes to be well dressed, you just need carefully selected pieces which work for you. This enjoyable, informative workshop will arm you with the knowledge you need to build that elusive capsule wardrobe. I will take you through my own wardrobe and you will learn:
- Some of the key colours and styles which will work for you.
- How to mix match and co-ordinate to build multiple outfits.
- How to “weed” and organise your existing wardrobe effectively.
- How to create a wardrobe which works for you and your lifestyle.
Take away: A Capsule Wardrobe Workbook full of tips to help you build your own capsule wardrobe once you get home.
Please note that this workshop is limited to just six women and stringent hygiene measures will be in place. It will only go ahead if Government guidelines permit.
To secure your place (no deposit required at this stage), email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk now or call 07703 405106.