Dress Your Best
February 25, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£55
Everyone can look fabulous, regardless of age, shape or size. You just need to understand what works for YOU.
Learn how to dress in the way that flatters your shape, scale and proportions in a friendly, supportive environment.
I like to keep this workshop as flexible and interactive as possible so that I cover what matters to you but generally we discuss:
- Your body shape and what it means for the way you dress
- Your proportions – How to create the illusion of being perfectly proportioned
- Your best styles of dress, skirt, trousers and jacket
- How to accentuate your best bits and camouflage those you’re not quite so proud of
- Which fabrics will work best for you – crisp or soft, patterned or plain, stripes or floral?
- An introduction to colour and how to wear it.
Clever dressing really can make a huge difference, streamlining and shaping your body without having to spend hours sweating in the gym!
Rest assured, you will not be asked to strip off!
To aid your understanding, you are encouraged to bring along an outfit you love and one that you don’t wear so that I can show you what does and doesn’t flatter you and why.
Take away: Your personal style sheet with the golden rules for dressing your shape.
This workshop will be limited to just four women to allow for social distancing and to ensure that everyone gets individual attention and advice.
Email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk to reserve your place. There is no deposit required at this stage.