“I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” – Carrie Bradshaw
A wardrobe weeding session is a very enjoyable and cathartic few hours designed to help you plan and style with greater confidence in the future. You will:
- Find out how to create new on-trend outfits using your current clothes.
- Learn to dress in a way which flatters your body shape
- Build a hard working capsule collection of clothes
- Identify key garments missing from your wardrobe
- Gain the knowledge to build stylish outfits for yourself
- Gain more wardrobe space
- Stop wasting money!
Fee: Monday – Friday £60 per hour, minimum 2 hours. (Travel time and mileage free within 15 miles of SO32).
“I am so thrilled with the results of my wardrobe weed last weekend – thank you! I wore several ‘new’ outfits to work last week – all made up of clothes I already had – and got lots of compliments ” Clare O’Loghlen, Romsey