Capsule Holiday Wardrobe
May 7 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£45
Do you dream of looking effortlessly stylish on holiday? Of always having something appropriate and comfortable to wear? And, best of all, fitting it all into a single suitcase as carry-on luggage?*
If the reality is that you end up packing stuff “just in case”, have multiple over-stuffed suitcases and still have nothing to wear that makes you look and feel fabulous, you need this workshop! Relaxed and informal, it’s packed full of practical tips on how to build a beautifully co-ordinated and versatile capsule holiday wardrobe. I will share with you:
- The basics of colour and style.
- How to mix, match and accessorise to create multiple stylish outfits.
- The contents of my own holiday wardrobe packed in a single cabin-sized suitcase
- A suggested holiday packing list
Let me help you take the stress out of packing for your holiday.
* Not feasible for every airline – even I can’t pack for a fortnight within TUI’s cabin luggage allowance of 5kg! – but achievable for those with allowances of 10kg+