This online service is designed to help you put together your perfect wardrobe so that you always have something flattering and appropriate to wear, whatever the occasion.
My Perfect Wardrobe enables you to keep track of the clothes and accessories you already have, make considered new purchases and get maximum wear out of everything in your wardrobe. Best of all, it can all be done using an easy-to-use app on your phone, tablet or computer, combined with my styling expertise.
Watch this video to find out more.
This is a really flexible service and I know you’re going to love what it can do for you and your wardrobe. Here are just a few suggestions as to how I can help you:
- Shop for a specific occasion – wedding, party, date night, interview.
- Put together a packing list for your holiday or business trip with outfit suggestions for each day you’re away.
- Develop wardrobe capsules for various activities – work, leisure, sport.
- Shop your wardrobe, in other words build new outfits from what you already have.
- Identify gaps in your wardrobe and shop accordingly.
- Update your wardrobe each season.
Additionally, if you wish, we can review any purchases that you make via a follow-up Zoom call to decide which are “keepers”.
My Perfect Wardrobe is a godsend for women who don’t have the time or inclination to trawl round the shops or to work out what to wear with what, but would nonetheless like to have a stylish, flexible and flattering wardrobe which suits their personality, budget and lifestyle.
Fee: £55 per hour, minimum two hours.
“Nicola took items that I’ve never / hardly ever worn, and created lots of new outfits with them – all using items from my existing wardrobe, and right down to shoes, scarves and jewellery! I now have a ‘Lookbook’ of outfits to choose from – no more frantic rushing to get ready for work in the mornings! Nicola put together things I’d never thought of but that I really like. Her input will make my wardrobe work so much harder for me. I love it!” Clare O’Loghlen, Aachen, Germany.
PS I have also used the app to create a Lookbook of some key looks for this Summer: