“Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room.” Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon
There has never been a better time to be a woman in business. Companies are keen to employ and promote women but you need to make it easy for them to recognise your value and potential by creating a strong personal brand.
This service can be delivered online or in-person and is designed for the professional woman who to wants to up her style game so that her personal brand supports her career aspirations; to look and feel confident, authentic and empowered so that she gets the recognition and reward she deserves.
These days, businesses are increasingly adopting a more relaxed dress code, giving us more choice in what we wear and more opportunity to express our personal style. If you know how to dress well, this can provide a distinct professional advantage but, if you don’t, it can undermine your credibility. Add to that the fact that a woman’s appearance is judged more harshly than a man’s and it’s no wonder many women find deciding what to wear to work downright stressful.
Let’s create a stylish and professional working wardrobe that enhances your brand.
We start by discussing the nature of your work, company culture, career ambitions and any obstacles you face to achieving them. We then talk about your clothing challenges and identify your innate style personality, in other words the type of clothes that you are naturally drawn to. Armed with this knowledge, I can help you build a working wardrobe that you will feel comfortable and confident in and which will make you look professional and promotable.
To achieve this, we will cover:
- The colours that suit you and how to wear them to convey different messages.
- Your best outfits for different business situations – team/client meetings, video conferencing, networking, presentations etc.
- The suitability of what you already have in your wardrobe.
- Gaps in your working wardrobe – what to buy and from where.
- Your make-up – how to apply a flattering, fuss-free make-up so that you look well-groomed and professional.
- Follow-up meeting to review progress and purchases.
- Colour swatch wallet containing 30 (online analysis) or 42 (in-person analysis) of your most flattering colours, including your best business neutrals.
- Personalised style booklet highlighting the styles of clothing that will be most effective in promoting your personal brand.
- Make-up prescription and tutorial.
- Recommendations of where to shop.
- Online Lookbook – Your personal at-a-glance outfit suggestions of what to wear for specific business situations, available to view from your smart phone, tablet or computer. (This will be provided as a follow-up within one week of your consultation).
This is an investment in yourself and your career which will enable you to dress for business with minimum time, no stress and maximum impact.
Fee: £500 – £750. This service will take 5 – 7 hours of your time, depending on the size of your wardrobe and your requirements.
Please contact me to find out how this service can be tailored to meet your needs.