- This event has passed.
Seasonal Update – In Aid of Macmillan Cancer Support
October 17, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm£15
Before you shop for your Autumn/Winter wardrobe, please join me for a an informal and enjoyable Seasonal Update where I will guide you through the key Autumn/Winter trends with advice on what shapes and colours will work for you, along with those which are perhaps best avoided. To help you make the best choices, there will be:
- A presentation on the latest styles, how to wear them and where to buy.
- A rail of my pick of the new season’s clothes.
- The latest Kettlewell Colours and Friendtex clothing collections.
- Beautiful scarves to add that finishing touch.
- Colour Me Beautiful cosmetics and organic, cruelty-free skincare to try and buy.
If you haven’t been to see me before, this is a great introduction to my services. If you have, welcome back, it will be lovely to help you refresh your look for the new season!
Please allow an additional 30 minutes at the end if you would like to try/buy clothes and cosmetics.
Your entire entry fee will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
To book, please email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk or call 07703 405106.